Thursday 11 July 2013

Bonjour, Hola, Holla and Hello!

So... I will admit it.

I've blogged before. At the time, I was moving from my hometown in Canada to England (first to London and then to a nearby county) and I had lots of things to share with my family and friends at home. I was travelling, experiencing new things and meeting new people. It was exciting! Sadly, since I have been living here a few years now, life has become a tad more mundane as I've settled down, work full time, and things aren't as new and exciting anymore. Now, don't get me wrong... I am extremely happy with my life here but most of my day to day living is more about marking whilst waiting on my Tesco order or watching old tv shows with my amazing boyfriend. All this has meant that I gave up on my old blog and haven't been writing as much in the past 2 years.

Lately however, I've been getting a lot of comments about how weird my life has been (despite being only in my mid-twenties) and how I need to write a book. Now, I'd love to eventually write a book, or several, but I figured I'd start with the internet and get used to writing again. I will give a warning. My life (despite being wonderful) has been weird. I get hurt a lot. I've had some real health scares. I've also had just odd things happen. And that... is what this is all about. My weird and wonderful life.






No comments:

Post a Comment